[Faith-talk] my kind of girl

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 27 08:55:16 UTC 2015

"Since Valentine's Day is for a Christian saint and we're Jewish," she asks,
"Will God get mad at me for giving someone a valentine?

Thelma's father thinks a bit then says "No, I don't think God would get mad.
Who do you want to give a valentine to?"

Thelma's father thinks a bit then says "No, I don't think God would get mad.
Who do you want to give a valentine to?"

"The whole  ISIS  group," she says.

Thelma's father thinks a bit then says "No, I don't think God would get mad.
Who do you want to give a valentine to?"

"The whole  ISIS  group," she says.

"Why them," her father asks in shock?

Thelma's father thinks a bit then says "No, I don't think God would get mad.
Who do you want to give a valentine to?"

"The whole  ISIS  group," she says.

"Why them," her father asks in shock?

"Well," she says, "I thought that if a little American Jewish girl could
have enough love to give them a valentine, they might start to think that
maybe we're not all bad, and maybe start loving people a little bit.

Thelma's father thinks a bit then says "No, I don't think God would get mad.
Who do you want to give a valentine to?"

"The whole  ISIS  group," she says.

"Why them," her father asks in shock?

"Well," she says, "I thought that if a little American Jewish girl could
have enough love to give them a valentine, they might start to think that
maybe we're not all bad, and maybe start loving people a little bit.

And if other kids saw what I did and then they sent valentines to them,
they'd love everyone a lot.

Thelma's father thinks a bit then says "No, I don't think God would get mad.
Who do you want to give a valentine to?"

"The whole  ISIS  group," she says.

"Why them," her father asks in shock?

"Well," she says, "I thought that if a little American Jewish girl could
have enough love to give them a valentine, they might start to think that
maybe we're not all bad, and maybe start loving people a little bit.

And if other kids saw what I did and then they sent valentines to them,
they'd love everyone a lot.

And then they'd start going all over the place telling everyone how much
they loved them and how they didn't hate anyone anymore."

Her father's heart swells and he looks at his daughter with new found

"I know," Thelma says, "And once that gets the terrorists out in the open,
our everready Marines could engage them and hook them and up with their
promised

"I know," Thelma says, "And once that gets the terrorists out in the open,
our everready Marines could engage them and hook them and up with their
promised 72 Virgins."

"I know," Thelma says, "And once that gets the terrorists out in the open,
our everready Marines could engage them and hook them and up with their
promised 72 Virgins."

Don't ya love a story with a happy ending?

"I know," Thelma says, "And once that gets the terrorists out in the open,
our everready Marines could engage them and hook them and up with their
promised 72 Virgins."

Don't ya love a story with a happy ending?

        Happy Hanukkah,

            Merry Christmas and

From: Me to You,

Subject: Fwd: My Kinda Girl...ate: December 23, 2015

           I JUST LOVE THIS STORY. . . .

"Since Valentine's Day is for a Christian saint and we're Jewish," she asks,
"Will God get mad at me for giving someone a valentine?

Thelma's father thinks a bit then says "No, I don't think God would get mad.
Who do you want to give a valentine to?"

"The whole  ISIS  group," she says.

"Why them," her father asks in shock?

"Well," she says, "I thought that if a little American Jewish girl could
have enough love to give them a valentine, they might start to think that
maybe we're not all bad, and maybe start loving people a little bit.

And if other kids saw what I did and then they sent valentines to them,
they'd love everyone a lot.

And then they'd start going all over the place telling everyone how much
they loved them and how they didn't hate anyone anymore."

Her father's heart swells and he looks at his daughter with new found pride.
"Thelma, that's the most wonderful thing I've ever heard. "

"I know," Thelma says, "And once that gets the terrorists out in the open,
our everready Marines could engage them and hook them and up with their
promised 72 Virgins."

Don't ya love a story with a happy ending?

        Happy Hanukkah,

            Merry Christmas and

                Please pass this 1 on. This is really a great story.

From: Me to You,

From: Me to You,

From: Me to You,

From: Me to You,