[Faith-talk] Checking in with everybody

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 17:37:52 UTC 2015

Haven't heard much from everybody lately. I hope everyone is safe and sound.
I am back in the massage therapy saddle and doing well, the studio is still
up and I am working on a project for a client. On a personal note my 18 year
old son got caught up in a big mess with the law by being in a car when a
crime was committed. The driver of the car got out of the car and had an
altercation with somebody and guns were drawn and my sons friend killed a
man and now everyone who was in the car is in jail. That is something you
guys can keep in your prayers. I am not so much worried about him walking
out of jail tomorrow, I am worried about the state of his soul and pray that
he comes to the Lord and gets right with God.

Take care, off to Church