[Faith-talk] Checking in with everybody

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 20:38:07 UTC 2015

Hi Papa Bear, I was wondering if everyone was okay, too.  It had
been some while since I'd heard from folks on this list.  Hope
also are okay.  Wow, Papa Bear, so sorry about your son, am
praying for him.  I sure wish you were closer.  I need some good
massage therapy right now.  We are having some serious family
issues, and I can feel the tension in my shoulders, neck, beck,
even in my head.  It's crazy to let myself get so tense.  Well,
I'm going to finish my warm drink and then I'm going to take a
nap and then go for a walk.    Blessings,    Debby and Neena