[Faith-talk] Healing

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 15:34:24 UTC 2015

Dear Members,

I have an interesting story to share with all of you.  One Sunday
morning my Aunt's brother and his wife and I were sitting
together at church.  before the service began.  He asked if I had
ever believe that I would be healed.  I told him that I had never
thought about this subject before.  I did not think much of our
conversation after that.  The worship service began and in the
middle of it something interesting happened.  My aunt's brother
walked over to me and laid his hands on the sides of my forehead
and began to pray over me.  I think healing is a touchy subject
for most blind people.  I do not need to be healed in order to
know that God exists.