[Faith-talk] Healing

Maureen Pranghofer maureensmusic at comcast.net
Thu Feb 19 15:46:17 UTC 2015

Hi
It's so interesting to me that you were approached in this way and that your
answer was that you hadn't thought about it because back in 2006 the exact
same thing happened to me with pretty much the exact same words and when I
started thinking about it that started me wondering and then believing.  And
my belief keep changing in a way that, I think, is moving forward.  And you
don't have to be healed to know God's love that is so true.