[Faith-talk] Word Repeats

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Jan 5 04:24:37 UTC 2015

Please, listers, try to refrain from silly word repeats just to get
your point across. I am annoyed by such messages on this list. This
list has enough traffic, so don't make it worse by posting stupid
stuff like that. We don't need the repetition. It's irritating, and I
don't want listers to unsub because of this kind of behavior. I think
it's childish, and we're all adults here, as far as I know. If you
want to send messages back and forth like that, do it privately.

Thank you.

Blessings,

Linda