[Faith-talk] Word Repeats

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 04:33:43 UTC 2015

I was wondering about that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Faith-talk [mailto:faith-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Linda
Mentink via Faith-talk
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2015 7:25 PM
To: faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Faith-talk] Word Repeats

Please, listers, try to refrain from silly word repeats just to get your
point across. I am annoyed by such messages on this list. This list has
enough traffic, so don't make it worse by posting stupid stuff like that. We
don't need the repetition. It's irritating, and I don't want listers to
unsub because of this kind of behavior. I think it's childish, and we're all
adults here, as far as I know. If you want to send messages back and forth
like that, do it privately.

Thank you.

Blessings,

Linda