[Faith-talk] Word Repeats

Brandon A. Olivares programmer2188 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 05:05:47 UTC 2015

I understand your point, but no need to call it childish. Mine, anyway, was a joke. I don’t see anyone else who was offended by it, besides you of course. Please do speak up if anyone else was offended. As far as I can tell, it was received as it was intended: tongue-in-cheek. I do respect your decision as a moderator, but I don’t respect me or anyone else being called childish.