[Faith-talk] Word Repeats

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 15:38:34 UTC 2015

Oh, Maureen! I'd love to have a slumber party just so we could
play Truth or Dare.  (Big silly grin).  It's a game where people
take turns being asked to tell the truth about something or dared
to do something.  Truth could be, "Did you kiss so-and-so at the
last dance? Dare might be: Wear that silly hat tomorrow in Mrs.
Smith's class, if say for instance, Mrs.  Smith was a stickler
for the rules.  Or I dine you to climb that cherry tree, or
whatever.  Oh yes, and I think if you were picked, you could
choose whether you wanted truth or dare.    Blessings,    Debby
and Neena