[Faith-talk] Word Repeats

melissa R Green lissa1531 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 04:30:49 UTC 2015

Hahhahh!
I played a couple of games of truth or death.  We even added consequinces to
the game.  I would bolt everytime it got to be a coed game of truth or dare,
or only choose truth.  It was usually me bolting than playing.  Lol!

Melissa R. Green and Pj
Happiness is something that comes into our lives through doors we don't even
remember leaving open.