[Faith-talk] The Principle of Wu Wei

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 03:04:01 UTC 2015

Brandon, this is a far out left question, but I figured that I would ask it
because if we were sitting down on a couch shooting the bull, drinking
beers, whiskey, wine or orange juice, I would ask a dozen silly little
questions to get a good idea of how some of this stuff plays out in life. If
you had mice in your home getting into your food, leaving feces where your
children played and slept would you consider a need to put up mouse traps?
I'm just curious.