[Faith-talk] Fw: Mayor to Christian employee 'You're fired!'

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 08:44:51 UTC 2015

You know, I'm not downplaying how freedoms are being eroded, but
one of the things I learned a long time ago is that nobody can
stop you from praying.  They can tell me, You can't pray here,
but what I do inside they can't govern.  Maybe I can't fold my
hands and close my eyes, or pull out my rosary in public, but I
can pray in my heart all day, every day if I want to.  The sad
fact is that many of us don't.    Blessings,    Debby and Neena