[Faith-talk] Few: Mayor to Christian employee 'You're fired!'

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 09:08:11 UTC 2015

Amen Debbi. I had read a previous article about this gentlemen and since he
was fired he has been asked to give his testimony about his faith in front
of a few congregations and it said that he hadn't once talked down about the
Mayors decision and I can really respect that because he could have used the
speaking engagements as a platform to go after the Mayor and make it all a
personal grudge match. But instead he is still humbly sharing the gospel.
Take care