[Faith-talk] the Camus book The Stranger

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 08:44:54 UTC 2015

It's been a long time since I read it.  I understand why you, as
a Catholic would have problems with it.  (Smile).  It all fits
with what Brandon says, but it is not my world view.  There is
reality, there are feelings, there is a God, regardless of
whether people believe in Him or not.  But I am sure that not
everyone on this list will agree with what I have just said,
which I respect as their right.    Blessings,    Debby and Neena