[Faith-talk] update on my friend Nick, and answer for Vejas

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 15:55:36 UTC 2015

Hi Beth,
I wanted to say that I really admire what you're doing, and I
think it's great that you're sticking up for Nick.  Continue not
to listen to these who say you shouldn't bother.  I have also
experienced situations where I feel like someone needs help of
any kind, but other people don't seem to think so.  I think the
mentality of a lot of people is that it is much easier to just
think about yourself than think about someone else's problem.
I would love to sign the petition, but how do I sign something
electronically? (Sorry if this is becoming a technology thread),
but I really would like to sign.
Vejas