[Faith-talk] intro

Halina Woch halinawoch at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 05:47:18 UTC 2015

Dear Rachel and all,
welcome Rachel! Nice to meet you!
I've been unsubscribed for a while also from many other lists and now I
am slowly coming back.
I liked this list and I am quite sure I will enjoy being here now too.
For these, who haven't met me before:
My name is halinka and I come from Poland, Krakow, where I live with my
husband Andrew and our 20-year-old son Dominik.
Warmly, Halinka.