[Faith-talk] intro

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 16 06:05:58 UTC 2015

Dear all,
Let me refresh my intro too.  My name is Beth Taurasi, and I live in
Denver for five years now.  I came from Florida, and the surprising
thing about Denver is that there are a lot of transplants there.  I meet
people from all over the country who say, "I love it here."  Rachel, my
boyfriend comes from Arizona. IF you want to correspond with me in
anyway, I mean any way, just email me privately and I'll be happy to
talk more.  Let me reintroduce my hobbies and interests for the general
public though.  I love animals, especially horses, cats, and dogs.  I
enjoy reading, cooking, and music.  Until recently, I thought I'd never
enjoy being a improvised cook.  I learned that I was a great cook at the
Colorado Center for the Blind, NFB in Denver.  Rather, in Littleton, I
learned how to do all the good things I do, except ... well, that's
another story for another day.  I have a passion for others and want to
look out for my friends.  Anyway, just reintroducing myself, and thank
you all.
Beth

--
Check out my Wordpress blog: denverqueen.wordpress.com or you can reach me by skype at denverqueen0920