[Faith-talk] update on my friend in Iowa

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 07:03:06 UTC 2015

RJ, although I find these messages confusing and annoying because
Istwe don't have the whole picture, I'm sorry you responded quite
that way, it wasn't exactly what I would call loving.  Her
response to you could be, well, so unsubscribe.  Perhaps if there
were more explanations as to why this person is in a group home
in the first place, etc.  maybe it would make the messages a
little more understandable.  There are many good group homes in
the U.S.  and many people find their lives fuller and richer by
living with others.     Debby