[Faith-talk] update on my friend in Iowa

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 03:54:31 UTC 2015

I agree.  This is one of the most insensitive comments I have
seen on an NFB list.
RJ, have you ever been bullied before? Have you ever been
belittled and treated like you don't really matter? You've
probably been discriminated against somehow because you are
blind.  If the answer is yes, that you have been bullied, then
you should feel nothing but pity for Nick.
I too think that what Beth is doing is wonderful.  There are not
enough people like her in this world.  You should be furious
about Nick's situation and ashamed at yourself for thinking these
thoughts.
I usually don't respond to comments such as this, but having been
bullied before, and the fact that I want to help others and make
their lives change for the better, I just couldn't resist.
Grow up!
Vejas