[Faith-talk] intro

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 07:03:15 UTC 2015

Poppa Bear! That's the first time I ever knew what your real name
was! Lol.  And your age.  I knew you had to be fairly young to
have kids as young as yours, or at least I assumed so.  Lol.
Anyway, I assume Nate is short for Nathan, a name I  really love.
I have an old friend, a priest who is wise in the ways of God,
and whenever ow hear that name, I think of him.  Now, I have two
friends with that name, who are wise in the ways of God.
(Smile).    Blessings,    Debby and Neena