[Faith-talk] intro

Maureen Pranghofer maureensmusic at comcast.net
Sun Jan 18 02:08:27 UTC 2015

Hi Debby
Love your cat's name, cute.
Maureen

-----Original Message-----
From: Debby Phillips via Faith-talk
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2015 1:03 AM
To: Rachel Krieg ; Faith-talk,for the discussion of faith and religion ;
faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [Faith-talk] intro

Hi Rachel, I'm Debby.  Welcome to the list! It's a pretty
interesting place, so I hope you enjoy yourself here.

I live in Washington State with my current Seeing Eye dog Neena
that's n e e n a, and my retired guide from Seeing Eye named
Lamar.  We also rescued a cat last fall named Flounder.  My
husband Craig is sighted, and retired.  He's an awesome,
wonderful man.  Anyway, welcome to this list.    Blessings,
Debby and Neena