[Faith-talk] update on my friend in Iowa

Andrew andrewjedg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 15:42:51 UTC 2015

rJ that was rather rude of you that comment of yours made me mad.  you
 a pastor should hold yourself to an higher standard and you should be
ashamed of yourself.  that is not nice and i feel sorry for nick we
need to fight for  the rights of blind people we can't just sit back.
pastors should be glad to help people have you been bullied have you
been told you couldn't do this or that what is wrong with you i am
just saying how i feel and no more. it just bothers me the way you
have acted out R.J besides you are not the moderator if you have a
problem  email linda or david instead of  being rude to us on list.