[Faith-talk] some updates on Nick, and my day summarized

Kendra Schafer redwing731 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 23:03:39 UTC 2015

Hi all!
I also like the idea where we bring the media into it. They are the best at informing the public. If that doesn't scar off that group home into treating Nick better, than a law suit and a protest in front of that group home sertainly will do the trick. No one, I don't care what their dissabillity deserves to be treated like garbage. I know what the group home system is like because my long time best friend lives in one. I personally dislike the group home system. There is too much garbage and totally off the wall haywire leagleese attached to that system. There are good group homes out there but they are very hard to find.
Kendra

Sent from my iPhone