[Faith-talk] some updates on Nick, and my day summarized

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 23:11:07 UTC 2015

RJ,
This is TOTALLY our place to get involved.  As a pastor, you
should be super upset by the treatment that Nick is facing.
And why do we need "both sides of the story?" You hear about
someone being sexually abused, do you need the rapist's sorry
excuse of a story before you form an opinion?
Saying "this is not our issue" is such a low comment.  Too many
people don't get involved in situations that don't pertain to
them.  Do you know what we call them? "Innocent bystanders." I'm
putting this in quotes because you are hardly being innocent,,
you are implying that it's more than OK for Nick to be abused and
mistreated.
If you were the pastor of my church, I'd leave.  You can be all
about forgiveness while sitting in the pulpit but your true
feelings can easily be known by searching Internet forums.
Vejas