[Faith-talk] some updates on Nick, and my day summarized

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 23:15:23 UTC 2015

Hi Kendra (or anyone else),
I'm a bit confused about something I'm trying to understand.  It
seems like people live in group homes but don't want to?
Why exactly do they go to them in the first place? People don't
seem to want to go in them, but it seems just as equally
difficult to leave.
Do they use them while searching for jobs or apartments?
Or are they sent there against their will by family members?
Before this discussion Iead never known about blind people having
to live in them.
Vejas