[Faith-talk] some updates on Nick, and my day summarized

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 02:52:23 UTC 2015

Beth, autism is not simple.  I have a close relative who is
autistic.  I don't know if she will ever be able to be on her
own.  I hope so, but she may always need some supervision.  So
just because some people with autism can be on their own does not
mean that everyone can.  When you deal with guardianships, etc.
it is a very complicated subject.  There are many factors that go
into decisions about whether someone can be on their own or not.
The least issue is the person's blindness.    Blessings,    Debby