[Faith-talk] some updates on Nick, and my day summarized

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 02:52:25 UTC 2015

Hi RJ, now this I can agree to.  I won't sign a petition for
Nick, because I don't know the whole situation.  I have not met
Nick, I do not know his abilities, etc.  I do have a relative who
is autistic, as I said in an earlier email, and when it is time
for her to be on her own, I'm not sure she will be able to be.
She may always need to be in some sort of supervised situation.
There's no shame in that, if that's what's needed.  But I do
admire your willingness to stick up for your friend.     Peace,
Debby