[Faith-talk] update on my friend in Iowa

Brandon A. Olivares programmer2188 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 02:53:06 UTC 2015

RJ, just my opinion, but considering the hurtful comments you’ve made in this thread, I think you should refrain from responding to it at all. Someone already told her this discussion is no longer allowed, so your message accomplishes nothing while only turning people against you even more.

To turn the discussion more back to faith, I’d love to know how you think this reaction, in general and having nothing to do with this particular situation, embodies the principle of Christian love and compassion? We’ve spoken much on this list about the actions of Christians and otherwise, so I’d be interested in being enlightened to this, quite honestly.

---
Peace,
Brandon

Awaken To Silence <http://www.awakentosilence.org/>: Awaken To The Silence That Has Always Been Within You