[Faith-talk] forgot to add, prayers

tina sohl tinabir at samobile.net
Tue Jan 20 18:09:43 UTC 2015

i forgot to add that the woman needing eggshells i've know for 30 years
or more and just has gotten worse over the years and the other lady
just emailed me out of the blue this weekend asking where we live and
saying sh was wanting to build new friendships after the loss of her
husband but when i told her our interests and things, she didn't
reciprocate. its almost as though she just wants a sounding board. i'm
willing to listen  gods put me in that place for people often, but just
thought that might be relevant info.