[Faith-talk] man with the mat

Maureen Pranghofer maureensmusic at comcast.net
Tue Jan 20 20:47:50 UTC 2015

In a different thread there was a mention of the man who was beside the pool whom Jesus healed.  I heard an interesting sermon on this.  It was almost like Jesus (because of the emphasis in the Greek) was saying stop being so lazy, and pick up your mat and get out of here.  And according to the person giving the message the whole thing was not so much about healing as about we have always a choice to do something so don’t just sit there.  I thought it was an interesting perspective.
Maureen