[Faith-talk] Braille or Electronic Catholic Hymnals

Christine Olivares rafael4490 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 17:23:35 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,I was wondering if you know of any resources where I can get Braille or electronic Catholic hymnals. I am involved with the music ministry at Church, and I may be doing a lot more which requires up to date Music Issues and the Missalletts so I can play and sing the music. It is important that I get the up to dates ones every year because words change and things are different.

I would prefer an electronic version of each since I have a Braillenote Apex and can use that, as well as it being much more portable. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks so much and God bless,

Christine