[Faith-talk] Braille or Electronic Catholic Hymnals

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed Jan 21 18:41:34 UTC 2015

Hi Christine,

Contact Helping Hands Braille Ministries
Source of Light Ministries, International
1011 Mission Road
Madison, Georgia 30650
(706) 342-0397
Ben Watson bwatson1122 at gmail.com

I don't know if they are updated, but they have some Catholic books there.

You may also contact Xavier Society for the Blind. Father John
Sheehan may be able to help you. They will emboss on demand, and may
be willing to give you an electronic file of what you need.

Blessings,

Linda