[Faith-talk] praying question

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 03:23:00 UTC 2015

I've never cared to have people do it.  I've allowed it to happen every now
and again, but I don't trust most people's focus, intention, and energy.  I
have the ability to discern where your energy is something I want aimed at
me or not; most people I prefer to keep their prayer to themselves and not
to send it my way.
Someone told me recently however that me allowing such prayers could help a
person connect with God which could benefit them.  The individual who told
me this was of the Bahaii faith.