[Faith-talk] praying question

Christine A. Olivares rafael4490 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 03:30:49 UTC 2015

Justin, I understand where you're coming from.I usually can tell whether someone is doing it out of pity or not, and I have never run into that myself. If peoples energy makes me feel funny, then I probably wouldn't allow it but I haven't really wanted to that before. But I do want to stay in where you're coming from. Yes, allowing someone to do that can benefit them, especially if God chooses that moment to heal you, not for you necessarily but for that other person

Sent from my iPhone