[Faith-talk] praying question

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 23 05:34:55 UTC 2015

I always appreciate people praying for me, but it gets to a point of
rediculousness sometimes when people just see me in a building or walking
down the street and they say "I'll pray for you." I have even had people
start quoting bible verses about how Jesus made the blind see. Or, they will
tell me to look up certain bible verses when I get home. What are people
thinking?!!!