[Faith-talk] praying question

Brandon A. Olivares programmer2188 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 03:56:36 UTC 2015

I see both sides. I think people get offended because many people think blindness is something to be healed from. I’ve said before, I just see it as a natural part of my life. You can see, I can’t. Who says one is normal and one is not? We are how we are. It’s like praying for you to have brown hair. My hair color is just how I am.

---
Peace,
Brandon

Awaken To Silence <http://www.awakentosilence.org/>: Awaken To The Silence That Has Always Been Within You