[Faith-talk] Braille or Electronic Catholic Hymnals

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 10:59:18 UTC 2015

Hi Christine, yes, it is a problem, isn't it? Right now, my
husband is dictating words to me.  I've built up quite a
collection, but I have all mine in hard copy.  Are you in the
U.S..? I couldn't remember where you and BRANDON are living.  I'm
wondering if the Music Issues are the same for all U.S..
Dioceses.  The other thing I was wondering is if you want just
the lyrics, or do you actually want the music as well? I don't
read braille music, and although maybe I should, I really have no
inclination to do so.  (Smile).  They tried to make me learn it
for piano lessons when I was at the School for the Blind back in
the 60's, and I must say although I am fluent in braille now,
when it came to braille music, I found it cumbersome and just
didn't really learn it.  If you want to write me off list, feel
free to do so.  Maybe we could collaborate and find a solution
that would work for both of us.    Blessings,    Debby and Neena