[Faith-talk] Prayer and Blindness

Christine Olivares rafael4490 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 04:10:07 UTC 2015

Hi Maurine,
I completely agree with you. I have also done a lot of study on healing and such, and I have heard of spirits causing disease. An example is a spirit of infirmity. Jesus also did casted out a deaf and dumb spirit, but spirits are different than demons. So yes, there are spirits of whatever, but you have to be able to discern them. Demons is pushing it I think.

god bless,
Christine