[Faith-talk] Healing and Faith

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Jan 26 03:44:56 UTC 2015

Hi Maureen,

I take it that you and this man believe that Paul's thorn in the
flesh was not removed because he focussed on his faith and not on his
Lord. As long as we are on this earth, we will suffer from diseases
and sicknesses; no eutopia in sight where everyone is whole and well
all the time. God is soveregn, and He ordains us who are blind to be
so. Some are healed, most are not. I'm content as God has planned it
for me here, and look forward to seeing Jesus' face first thing when
I get to heaven.

Yes, disease and sickness can be a spiritual issue, but not always.
Look at Asa, for example. but one size doesn't fit all, and those who
preach that we aren't healed of whatever it is we want healed is
because we don't have enough faith are most often just plain wrong!

That's all I'll say on the matter.

Blessings,

Linda