[Faith-talk] Healing and Faith

Maureen Pranghofer maureensmusic at comcast.net
Mon Jan 26 13:21:51 UTC 2015

Hi
I don't think we exactly know with Paul, I don't believe it is from lack of
faith, I think satan was buffeting him as it says in the verse before and
somehow God allowed it.  I also think perhaps Paul had a pride issue.  And
one thing I know about God is He is not absolute and because something works
one way for one person we want to put it that that same exact way will work
for everyone, for me I pray for God's healing of my legs and eyes often and
have been picturing myself walking and almost feeling it in my body lately
and am confident that I'll be restored.  I think God sees us as being whole
but if we don't want that then that's the path for some, I haven't come to a
place where I can picture myself seeing but in the meantime I am very
content with God where He has me know while I'm waiting for restoration.