[Faith-talk] FOR DEBBIE phillips

tina sohl tinabir at samobile.net
Mon Jan 26 20:35:38 UTC 2015

I just WAnted to thank you for getting back to me last week with the
struggles I was having. I did, read the psalms my favorihte book of the
the Bible and listened t to some music and just spent some time in
prayer. I am doing better with some of those things thoday and have
just let them go. One relationship IO may have to discontinue, not sure
yet, just praying about it and will let God give me wisdom there.. Not
something I want to do, but sometimes needed.