[Faith-talk] Braille bible

Amy Ragain belovedconsecrated2god at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 21:37:51 UTC 2015

Sorry.
I know this is not the proper place for this. But I want it to go to someone Who will appreciate it as much as I did. I am downsizing my braille library. But I have serious issues about throwing away perfectly good braille books… Especially the Bible!
I have a full set of the NIV Bible in braille. I will ship it to anyone who wants it for the cost of shipping and the boxes.
I know that many people today are like me and just use Bible apps on their smart phones. But if you are interested please contact me off list.
Thanks

Amy

Sent from my iPhone