[Faith-talk] Healing and Faith

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 04:30:24 UTC 2015

Hi Brandon, I will not say that God never heals.  But for the
most part, what I said is true.  And nowhere does it say that
Jesus healed everyone He encountered.  I had psoriasis on my
elbow for a year.  I had been diagnosed by a physician.  Nothing
I put on it worked.  One night I was just at my wit's end with
the itching and I just said, "Lord, I can't stand it any longer!"
The next morning, I was shocked when I saw that it was healed.
But people suffer, die, and remain very ill for years, and still
are people who show the light of Christ in their lives.
Blessings,    Debby and Neena