[Faith-talk] Healing and Faith

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 04:58:16 UTC 2015

You know, whenever I have been at my lowest do to sickness, or had a bad
injory like when I use to raise and breed dogs and one full grown mail that
I had picked up because of his papers went and chewed on my face pretty
good. I really felt the Lords presence as I recovered. Sometimes I feel that
my sicknesses have been moments of revery that I have not experienced any
other way, such peace, comfort and longing for more of the masters touch
have came alive in my heart in a special way during those times.