[Faith-talk] Healing and Faith

Maureen Pranghofer maureensmusic at comcast.net
Thu Jan 29 17:54:13 UTC 2015

Hi
I believe that God is so big and so loves to create that He heals in
different ways all the time.  ANd when people see something happen one way
they want it always to happen that way and I just don't believe God works
that way.  He loves to surprise us and keep showing us His bigness.  That's
why you had revolation while recovering from an injury, I had instant
healing after forgiving people, and healing another time while praying with
a pastor, and we've all had things we've recovered from and if God didn't
heal we wouldn't recover.