[Faith-talk] Healing and Faith

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 17:11:47 UTC 2015

Yes! Those times can turn into blessings, instead of awful.  Not
that I want to be sick all the time, but things happen.  Just
like when I have been grieving the loss of a person or a retired
Seeing Eye dog, the Lord has been close to me.  Sure, God could
make everything perfect and we could walk around unscathed by
life's trials, like sickness, disability, etc.  But I believe
that we would become arrogant, and not be able to relate to
others.    Blessings,    Debby and Neena