[Faith-talk] family problems

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 2 12:46:18 UTC 2015

The key to secure online banking, and I know this may be a bit OT, but I
pray God will multiply your finances so you can do what you want, but
online banking requires PC skills or Mac skills, and you must pick a
bank that best fits your needs.  For examle, Wells Fargo has
accessibility stuff and they have served me well so far.  That's just a
U.S. bank though.
Good luck.
Beth
On 6/2/2015 5:53 AM, andrew edgcumbe via Faith-talk wrote:
> Hi Rachel thanks for  your message  I not sure about federally funded
> hausing and things  i heard of nothing  like you mentioned i get  apention.
> I am just being bit careful about the phone in case somebody picks up the
> phone in the house so I just rather  feel personally i hope i am not crazy
> but i don't want them to know anything until the time is right for them to
> know.  I have never used excelle.  that is i never used it  some programs
> on the computer i am better at learning than others.  I don't have long
> distance to the united states at all.  I emailed somebody at one of the
> other blind orginizations and waiting to hear back.  and i sent a message
> into ministry social services people. Some of this stuff like the banking
> for example i should have been taught long before now.  I think there might
> be online banking but  to certain degree i would rather use teller i am not
> sure which is more secure online bank machine or teller that is the thing.
>
> On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 12:21 AM, Rachel Krieg via Faith-talk <
> faith-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
>> I don't either, but apparently she's getting her information from someone
>> who is going by an alias. The problem is, I don't know which person to
>> remove.

>> Faith-talk:
>>
>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/faith-talk_nfbnet.org/rollercoasterman86%40gmail.com

Check out my Wordpress blog: denverqueen.wordpress.com or you can reach me by skype at denverqueen0920