[Faith-talk] beings to determine whether they are “persons.”

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Wed May 13 16:40:31 UTC 2015

I myself am fairly familiar with this line of thought and I am not sure why it is laughable that he could be couched as a bio Ethos's, from my understanding he is more or less right in line with the heart of the branch of that science. For the most part, in my opinion it is no different than the reasoning of Hitler's or Margaret Sanger, the founder of plan parenthood, they only package their thoughts in different words. Look at Margaret Sanger, her ideas and program has managed to carry out more murders than the holocaust and most insurance plans including the government will pay for it. We're not too far off from
Singers views being more excepted the way I see it. You have guys like him in many prominent colleges in teaching positions and heading up reputable scientific editorials making powerful arguments for their positions and they are making new converts everyday while many in the Church just sit back, smile and say, "Now, let's not be confrontational, let's not judge anybody." This is what happened in Germany with the Catholic Church, along with other churches, they tried to play a passive role until their own Priests were being trained off and being put in the gas chambers. What does it really mean to be a Soldier for Christ anyways?