[Faith-talk] beings to determine whether they are “persons.”

Brandon A. Olivares programmer2188 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 17:30:04 UTC 2015

Yeah this guy is pretty ridiculous, but I think the article loses all credibility when it lumps all liberals in with him and his ideology. I myself am liberal and know many others who are as well, and I don’t know even one who would support such a ridiculous view. It’s one, singular man who is making a sickening statement; it doesn’t have to be made into a political issue. That is really low for the writer of this article to do.

---
Peace,
Brandon

Awaken To Silence <http://www.awakentosilence.org/>: Awaken To The Silence That Has Always Been Within You