[Faith-talk] Sharing an artist I came across

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Thu May 28 22:26:42 UTC 2015

Hello, I listened to this song on a play list for the Avett Brothers and
this guy caught my ear and as I started searching more songs by him I found
that he is a Christian artist. I believe that he and the people he performs
with have a classical background, but it is pretty unique how it is woven
through their music. His name is Josh Garrels and maybe somebody on the list
will want to give him a listen, the song I am posting is a live performance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb1GSnyFEqk